Friday, April 16, 2010

The Historic FIRST SCATTERSHOT Interview!!!

So the good folks over at Hail Mary Publishing sought fit to interview us last weekend. Hail Mary is the brainchild of really excellent dude named Andrew who's main goal in life is to promote unpublished authors AND to encourage everyday people to write/express themselves.

I strongly encourage all of you reading this to go and visit Andrew's website (and heck, go buy a vintage paperback or two while you're at it!). Be sure to go and leave a few comments over at Andrew's YouTube channel. Thank him for giving us nerds a forum.

Anyway, even though I swore I wouldn't...I accidentally talked more than Mike.

Sorry Mike.

1 comment:

Dr. Jason said...

I just want to take this time to explain the douche-hat I was wearing. No, I don't think I'm a cowboy or anything...

See, I need a new job pretty badly. So I've done some extreme things (kill my Facebook account) and one of those things was a getting a haircut. And like all haircuts I seem to get, this one was really, really bad. So I'm wearing a hat at most times now (until it grows out a little).

Sorry everyone.