Friday, February 12, 2010

Ode for Jason's Funeral

Goodbye, Jason, my good friend,


A real funny guy you've been.


Never will I feel the same


When playing that Phase 10 game.


When drinking a cold Woodchuck,


I'll think how this really does suck,


Because you'll be in the ground


Where you shall not make a sound


Unless alive you've been interred . . .


But I doubt that's to be inferred.


We'll mourn and weep at your graveside,


Leah, Rusty, Spencer, and I,


Until we all just go crazy


And our worlds become quite hazy.


Your corpse we will then unbury!


(We, your friends, are kinda scary...)

3 comments:

Dr. Jason said...

Hilarious! I proclaim it the jest of the season!!! You sir have stolen my thunder once again.

Until next week...

Michael said...

Truly, no thunder thievery took place. I think your incredibly off-beat funeral arrangements might just be the "must-attend" event of the century, my friend. The thunder remains yours!

Anonymous said...

Sniff, sniff.