Friday, January 29, 2010

*BEAR-CHUG*

I would like to dedicate this week's SCATTERSHOT Blog post to a very special young lady, now living in the (supposedly) great-state of New Jersey.

Becky, this is for you:


*BEAR-CHUG*

I invent a lot of stupid, pointless things...but I never would have invented *BEAR-CHUG* were it not for Becky. You see, Becky and I do this thing where our Google Messenger status reads "Bears Are Texting." As far as I know, this means nothing, but cracks Becky up. So with that in my mind, at work yesterday I came up with *BEAR-CHUG*

It's a random greeting of sorts. I predict that this Internet Meme will not only take the world by storm, but make me rich* and famous!

To quote the late-great Mr. George Carlin: "These are the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools."



*Order you *BEAR-CHUG* T-shirts now!!!

2 comments:

linz said...

Jason,

Lindsey and I both want a "Bear-Chug" t-shirt! Black would be nice!

LOL

Mom

Dr. Jason said...

First off, thanks for you interested in *BEAR-CHUG* merchandise.

It means a lot to me that there is so much interest (read: buzz) surrounding this fantastic Internet Meme.

And, to answer your other question: yes, I did "make" this image in Photoshop. I found the images online (googled "Bear" and then "beer").

So I guess I didn't "make" this after all.